My Personal Health Journey

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One step forward. . .

And 2 steps BACK! Read: http://scrappinfor3.blogspot.com/2008/03/step-away-from-girlscout-cookies.html to see what I mean. . And tonight wasn't very much better. . . (did that make sense? Hmmm) I did, however, do some Wii boxing today & built up quite a nice sweat. . I know, TMI. . . I'm still kind of sore. . .but not as sore as I was yesterday. I'm on the upswing. HA - get it? UpSWING??? Tee hee. . .must be the cheese & chips I just ate getting to me! Yup, I did it again. . .I ate past 8PM. I'm going right to good eating Hell for this one. . . plus I ate a sugar cookie that was in the freezer. IT'S that freezer's fault! It's to blame for the GSC fiasco last night & then again tonight with the sugar cookie. . . If only I would have self control!!!!

I can feel the fat racing to my hips & butt cheeks. Oh, by the way, "butt crack" has now become Carter's words of choice for name calling. Great! I think I can thank my almost 6 year old, Parker for that one. Of course, it gets a rise out of us. . .so he just spews it out until he's a rolling heap of giggles. That kid is something else!

I work tomorrow. . .so taking the steps & walking swiftly will be on my To Do list for the day. Maybe the 4 flights of steps will be easier now. . .yeah right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home