My Personal Health Journey

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wii

HOLY COW! I am SO incredibly sore today! I played tennis yesterday morning. . OK, Wii Tennis. . .but tennis just the same. . .but that's not what whooped my butt. I BOXED! And I kicked some royal bootie!!!! I knocked out 4 or 5 guys in a row. I know, hold the applause. I totally rock!
And then last night I took on the boys in some tennis & some baseball. This morning I surely felt the effects of spring training. My shoulders & arms are crying out, "WHAT THE . . ?" My 33 year old muscles are just not used to this anymore. So what did I do today? you may ask. Well, I decided to not push it too much. We must pace ourselves here. Wouldn't want to get a season ending injury after just a couple of days. So instead I have been doing some coloring with Carter, some clean up, clean up with Carter & some dishes - not with Carter. I also jogged a few hundred yards with our dog, Bailey. (I'm attempting to be the Dog Whisperer with her. . .had to get out some of that pent up energy. Something tells me we have a long way to go. Bailey is supposed to be about 15 to 18 pounds. . .she's about 25 right now:( Oops. Bad doggy Mommy!) I digress. . . I then shoveled some of the snow & ice away from the house to aid in melting. THAT did it. . . shoulders are not happy right now. I don't know if I will have the stamina to make supper tonight.

I will survive! Tomorrow it's back to boxing & tennis again. Hopefully I'll be able to update you with the progress. (If my arms still work.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home