My Personal Health Journey

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Long Time No See

It's a shame. . .but it has been WAY too long. I need to get back to my mission of healthy living. So much has happened in the past year. . . we moved, Scott changed jobs, I cut back on my job. . .

anyway, we're all doing fine. I had surgery last August 31st. . .that's 2007. I realize it's been quite a while since I've posted here. . . Anyway, I fixed some issues that got a bit messed up with pregnancy & being on my feet too much. Enough said, I also gained some weight following the surgery due to inactivity. I now weigh approx 132 or so. . .depending on the day & the scale. This weight does not bother me but the feeling of not being in shape does. OK, the increase in size of jeans ticks me off a bit too. . .but I'll get over that. If only the weight had been gained in my chest! Not so lucky in that area.

Anyway, I've got to get back to working out. This weather is just an excuse to not be active. I must start to make some efforts.

Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home