My Personal Health Journey

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tae Bo!

I did it! Well, it was last Monday - but I did Tae Bo finally. I decided not to get into the Pilates thing as I really like a Cardio work out. I need something to get the blood pumping & the adrenaline flowing. Was it last Monday or the MOnday before? Oh boy, now I'm failing mentally. I just don't recall. I do know that I need to get to sleep now though. I'm starting my new job tomorrow. It will be weird being in orientation & shadowing someone vs actually taking care of patients myself. Well, I'll be taking care of them - I just need to get skilled at the whole labor & delivery thing.

I'm taking Nordic Naturals Fish oil supplements now. They don't have the awful fishy taste that the other ones I was taking have when you burp them up. The kids have theirs as well. They beg for them. I'm on a more potent one called Pro DHA. I need the therapeutic dose as I'm breastfeeding.

Speaking of that, I'd better get to sleep. Carter is bound to be awake sometime during the night to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home