My Personal Health Journey

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Gotta Start NOW!!!


OK, so I looked in the mirror this evening. ..and I do have frumpy clothes on this evening . . . but HOLY COW! I have added some padding to my midsection over the last several months. I have to start NOW to get it gone. I should have started before I gained it. . .but better late than never.


So, let it be known that I, Jennifer Borley, will begin my weight loss efforts. I will exercise. I will drink more water. I will consume less crap food. I will lounge less. I will try not to eat past 8 PM.


OK. . .that being said, I do have a bit of a craving right now. . . but NO! I will not surrender. I started my Perfect Cleanse today & I will take the bedtime dose of whatever that is. . .and the required water to go with it & then some (I always drink a lot of water).


Wish me luck. I think I will go ahead & measure myself in the morning. I don't have a scale. . .so that will wait until I go to work to get that part. I am guessing I have a good 10 pounds to lose.


I will not purchase new clothes until I drop a pants size. . . because I just went up a pants size & that is not making me very happy. I will probably have to wear a skirt for Easter!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home