My Personal Health Journey

Monday, November 07, 2005

On with the plan

OK, it's been WAY too long! I'm trying to get organized while dealing with post baby happenings.

I'm thinking that I'm ready to begin a work out of some sort. I know I need to start out slowly. I also know that I will start to feel more energetic once I get an exercise routine going.

So I plan to weigh myself, measure myself & then begin my challenge. What will I do? Hmmm. . .I'm thinking Pilates. I have a tape & a ball. I considered Tae Bo, but think it might be best to wait on that until my upper half is under a little better control or until I get a really good sports bra. Besides, Pilates will help strengthen my core while keeping my spine in alignment.

So expect a little more action over here on this blog. I'm still sticking with my diet for the most part. It's not a fad diet - it's a lifestyle change of avoiding all things artificial & reducing sugar.

Wish me luck:)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home