My Personal Health Journey

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Sugar

I've been blasted by the cravings! I've been doing so well with not inundating my body with harmful sugar. Now I just couldn't hold back when the boys brought home candy from the campsite last weekend. It called me! I need to get it out of the house. It makes me feel so crappy. I don't know why I give in!!!!!

If you would like to read about how harmful sugar can be go to www.mercola.com. It's an awesome site & I subscribe to the newsletter. I find the articles to be well written. I also go to the cross references to check out the sources. Whenever I read any health related info I like to check its credibility. There is tons of info out there!

I am feeling the effects of my early afternoon binge. I'm exhausted! Any candy we have left in this house is leaving. I can't allow it to be near me. I'm like a recovering addict.

Time to try to reenergize. I think if I get moving I might be able to wear some of this off & perk up a bit.

Still no baby born. Soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    I haven't had any sugar in almost a year now and I tell you I do feel a 100 times better than I used to feel.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home